Forget cramped, cookie cutter apartments, stereotypical boring activities and care delivered on a rigid schedule. With the renowned Tampa-based architectural and design firm Chancey Design Partnership providing design services for The Watermark at Vistawilla, residents can expect a new home with tons of natural light, rich Bermuda-inspired designs and colors as well as lots of high-end finishes plus highly-varied floor plans.
We believe your days should be planned around fun excursions, lovely meals with friends, interesting classes, clubs and personal pursuits. Assisted Living at The Watermark at Vistawilla means top notch care tailored to your needs, on your schedule – not ours, so the care you want never interrupts the day’s plans.
- Three delicious and healthy chef-prepared meals daily
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Caring, trained staff available 24 hours per day
- Liaison with personal physician
- Scheduled transportation
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable
- Maintenance services for residence and built-in appliances
- Dynamic calendar of classes, activities and outings including Watermark University classes
- Variety of senior wellness programs
- Personal resident call system
- On-site Memory Care